Posts Tagged metrics
Below, please see the Prezi I developed based on my final project this semester. I developed a 10 page social media plan for Mad River Glen, recommending four specific platforms to focus efforts on.
Enjoy (and let me know if you’d like to see the full plan)!
- Want job creation and a thriving middle class? Support your local entrepreneurs thehill.com/opinion/financ… 1 day ago
- Meet Colossus: The French Firefighting Robot That Helped Save Notre-Dame jalopnik.com/meet-colossus-… via @jalopnik 3 days ago
- Small business owners are optimistic and looking to hire despite fearing a recession or correction in the next 12 m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- 5 of 12 focus group participants had no idea who Joe Biden was. Go home, America, you're drunk. axios.com/newsletters/ax… #axiosam 3 days ago
- RT @Anaridis: Spencer the golden retriever is back and sporting a new raincoat along the #BostonMarathon course. Cheering on athletes des… 5 days ago
Tag Cloud9/11 african dance allison h fine amazon american university animoto barack obama best buy beth kanter blog book review brian solis burton campaign case studies chris anderson conversation prism crowdsourcing cyberbullying death by powerpoint dr. rosenblatt election engage! facebook follow friday foursquare friendfeed frogloop Google google adwords groundswell hais head internet itunes J.C. Penney long tail mad river glen marketing Mashable meatless monday meetup.com metrics mobile my tweeple networked nonprofit park city passion pit planned parenthood politics prezi reputation.com scott brown search engine optimization SEO ski industry skiing slideshare social change social media surfrider foundation the long tail the new york times town hall twitter twtvite us ski team video wall street journal white house wikileaks winograd wired women youtube
Search my blog…