Posts Tagged foursquare
Below, please see the Prezi I developed based on my final project this semester. I developed a 10 page social media plan for Mad River Glen, recommending four specific platforms to focus efforts on.
Enjoy (and let me know if you’d like to see the full plan)!
- @CapitalOneSpark Where's Twitter's "love" button!?! 5 days ago
- One month in and I have great things to say about working at @CapitalOne / @CapitalOneSpark! #100BestCos… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @cassiegsmith @Fly_Nashville Yay!!!! 1 week ago
- 94% of C-suite females are current or former athletes: inc.com/rebecca-hinds/… via @Inc @RebHinds 1 week ago
- @ErinMedTechCon @BDBiosciences @AdvaMedDx Nooo feel better! 1 week ago
Tag Cloud9/11 african dance allison h fine amazon american university animoto barack obama best buy beth kanter blog book review brian solis burton campaign case studies chris anderson conversation prism crowdsourcing cyberbullying death by powerpoint dr. rosenblatt election engage! facebook follow friday foursquare friendfeed frogloop Google google adwords groundswell hais head internet itunes J.C. Penney long tail mad river glen marketing Mashable meatless monday meetup.com metrics mobile my tweeple networked nonprofit park city passion pit planned parenthood politics prezi reputation.com scott brown search engine optimization SEO ski industry skiing slideshare social change social media surfrider foundation the long tail the new york times town hall twitter twtvite us ski team video wall street journal white house wikileaks winograd wired women youtube
Search my blog…