Posts Tagged foursquare
Below, please see the Prezi I developed based on my final project this semester. I developed a 10 page social media plan for Mad River Glen, recommending four specific platforms to focus efforts on.
Enjoy (and let me know if you’d like to see the full plan)!
- Chvrches? The #CapitalOneHouse at #SXSW just got even cooler! bit.ly/2U57CSV 2 days ago
- RT @capitalonenews: The #CapitalOneHouse will be back at @AntonesNightclb this year with a great new music lineup just announced. Check it… 3 days ago
- One of our most exciting announcements yet - @CapitalOne now allows all business owners (not just customers) to acc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @NerdWallet: Capital One is making it easier to check your business credit report for free. nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-ca… 1 week ago
- RT @ideclaire7: Capital One is making it easier to check your business credit report for free. 😎 nerdwallet.com/blog/credit-ca… 1 week ago
Tag Cloud9/11 african dance allison h fine amazon american university animoto barack obama best buy beth kanter blog book review brian solis burton campaign case studies chris anderson conversation prism crowdsourcing cyberbullying death by powerpoint dr. rosenblatt election engage! facebook follow friday foursquare friendfeed frogloop Google google adwords groundswell hais head internet itunes J.C. Penney long tail mad river glen marketing Mashable meatless monday meetup.com metrics mobile my tweeple networked nonprofit park city passion pit planned parenthood politics prezi reputation.com scott brown search engine optimization SEO ski industry skiing slideshare social change social media surfrider foundation the long tail the new york times town hall twitter twtvite us ski team video wall street journal white house wikileaks winograd wired women youtube
Search my blog…