Posts Tagged foursquare
Below, please see the Prezi I developed based on my final project this semester. I developed a 10 page social media plan for Mad River Glen, recommending four specific platforms to focus efforts on.
Enjoy (and let me know if you’d like to see the full plan)!
- Inspiring night last night at the #SCOREawards hearing from small business owners around the country. Thanks for a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- @CowboyCrickets saw your @CreditCardsCom profile by @EricaJSandberg, and the Capital One small business team would… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Great recap of our panel a few weeks ago in NY - AI, machine learning and fraud - oh my! twitter.com/LanceUlanoff/s… 1 week ago
- Great @GoodStartPkg feature in @ThePointsGuy - so happy to be able to tell Ken's story of earning $36k in rewards &… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- Work brag: keep your eyes peeled for the new @CapitalOneSpark Business ad featuring the amazing @GoodStartPkg story… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
Tag Cloud9/11 african dance allison h fine amazon american university animoto barack obama best buy beth kanter blog book review brian solis burton campaign case studies chris anderson conversation prism crowdsourcing cyberbullying death by powerpoint dr. rosenblatt election engage! facebook follow friday foursquare friendfeed frogloop Google google adwords groundswell hais head internet itunes J.C. Penney long tail mad river glen marketing Mashable meatless monday meetup.com metrics mobile my tweeple networked nonprofit park city passion pit planned parenthood politics prezi reputation.com scott brown search engine optimization SEO ski industry skiing slideshare social change social media surfrider foundation the long tail the new york times town hall twitter twtvite us ski team video wall street journal white house wikileaks winograd wired women youtube
Search my blog…