Posts Tagged blog
Below, please see the Prezi I developed based on my final project this semester. I developed a 10 page social media plan for Mad River Glen, recommending four specific platforms to focus efforts on.
Enjoy (and let me know if you’d like to see the full plan)!
- RT @RepLynnJenkins: This is not okay. As a female in politics I am often criticized for my looks. We should be working to empower women. ht… 4 weeks ago
- New post on LinkedIn: "Increasing Farmers’ Yields and Feeding the World with Agricultural and #IoT Technologies" linkedin.com/pulse/increasi… 1 month ago
- PREACH: “Dear Apple: Ads About Working Yourself To Death Are No Longer Cool” by @drake_baer journal.thriveglobal.com/dear-apple-ads… 1 month ago
- @carasloane @mashable Yasss! Need 2 months ago
- @sgb254 @TheBouqsCo What an embarrassment! They were supposed to deliver on Friday, didn't even ship til them and s… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
Tag Cloud9/11 african dance allison h fine amazon american university animoto barack obama best buy beth kanter blog book review brian solis burton campaign case studies chris anderson conversation prism crowdsourcing cyberbullying death by powerpoint dr. rosenblatt election engage! facebook follow friday foursquare friendfeed frogloop Google google adwords groundswell hais head internet itunes J.C. Penney long tail mad river glen marketing Mashable meatless monday meetup.com metrics mobile my tweeple networked nonprofit park city passion pit planned parenthood politics prezi reputation.com scott brown search engine optimization SEO ski industry skiing slideshare social change social media surfrider foundation the long tail the new york times town hall twitter twtvite us ski team video wall street journal white house wikileaks winograd wired women youtube
Search my blog…